Education & Training
- psychology major; Conceptual Foundations of Medicine Certificate
- High achievement in BIOSC 0350 (with Dr. Jacobson)
- High achievement in BIOSC 1850 (with Dr. Damiani)
- High achievement in STAT 1000 (with Dr. Nelson)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for BIOSC 1850 (with Dr. Damiani)
Courses supported: BIOSC 0350, BIOSC 1850, STAT 1000
Post-graduation goal: Go to PA school
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
Want to help others succeed in their courses and continue on the path to their future
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
My favorite things about microbiology and genetics is that they both cover very interesting topics which I found made them easier to dive into. My favorite thing about statistics is that it is the only math I can call myself "good" at.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Micro- draw and annotate anything you can