Education & Training
- neuroscience and political science majors, chemistry minor
- High achievement in CHEM 0110 (with Dr. VInes)
- High achievement in BIOSC 0120 (with Dr. Golde)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Madison's CHEM 0110
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Golde's CHEM 0120
Courses supported: CHEM 0110, CHEM 0120
Post-graduation goal: Medical school
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
The interconnectedness and broad applicability of chemistry fundamentals to other fields ultimately build into a greater understanding.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Practice problems and repetition
Why should students come to Study Lab?
It can be a valuable resource to help keep you on track and accountable, even when it seems like things aren't going your way.