Education & Training
- neuroscience and sociology majors, chemistry minor, Certificate in Conceptual Foundations of Medicine
- High achievement in CHEM 0310 (with Dr. Bandik)
- High achievement in BIOSC 1000 (with Dr. Zapanta)
- High achievement in BIOSC 1250 (with Dr. Yates)
- High achievement in NROSCI 1000 (with Dr. Artim)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Yate's BIOSC 1250
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Bandik's CHEM 0310
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Artim's NROSCI 1000
Courses supported: CHEM 0310, BIOSC 1000, BIOSC 1250, NROSCI 1000
Post-graduation goal: Medical school
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I became a tutor because it's a great way for me to connect with other students and have a chance to explain concepts of a subject I truly enjoyed learning.
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
My favorite things about the subjects I tutor are their real-life applications as well as their involvement in the mechanisms of the human body.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
My best study tip is to start early and to make little "cheat sheets" of the lecture material. The cheat sheets have always helped me learn the material well through spatial techniques, as well as making sure I understood what I was writing.