Education & Training
- psychology major, chemistry minor, Conceptual Foundations of Medicine Certificate
- High achievement in CHEM 0110 (with Dr. Wagner)
- High achievement in CHEM 0120 (with Dr. Vines)
- High achievement in CHEM 0310 (with Dr. Nelson)
- High achievement in PSY 0010 (with Dr. Ciccocioppo)
- High achievement in PSY 0035 (with Dr. Kuckinski)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for CHEM 0110 (with Dr. Millstone)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for CHEM 0120 (with Dr. Madison)
Courses supported: CHEM 0110, CHEM 0120, CHEM 0310, PSY 0010, PSY 0035
Post-graduation goal: I’d like to go to medical school and then work in psychiatry.
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I tutored in high school and enjoyed it, and I had a good experience being a UTA so it felt natural to begin tutoring in college also.
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
I like being able to keep my knowledge on the topics fresh while also helping other people understand them on a deeper level.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Start studying early!
Why should students come to Study Lab?
Its a great way to get ahead and know that you are doing the best you can.