Education & Training
- biological sciences and political science majors; chemistry and studio arts minors; Conceptual Foundations of Medicine Certificate
- High achievement in CHEM 0110 (with Dr. Huston)
- High achievement in CHEM 0120 (with Dr. Golde and Dr. Morris)
- High achievement in STAT 0200 (with Dr. Paris)
- High achievement in NROSCI 1000 (with Dr. Artim)
Courses supported: CHEM 0110, CHEM 0120, STAT 0200, NROSCI 1000
Post-graduation goal: Medical School
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I was a tutor in high school and I’ve always liked helping other students out.
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
General chemistry is a lot of algebra which comes easily to me.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Study in a group!