Education & Training
- microbiology and communications and rhetoric major, chemistry minor, Children's Literature and Conceptual Foundations of Medicine certificates
- High Academic Achievement in CHEM 0120 (with Dr. Fortney)
- High Academic Achievement in CHEM 0310 (with Dr. Fortney)
- High Academic Achievement in BIOSC 0150 (with Dr. Roberts)
- High Academic Achievement in BIOSC 0160 (with Dr. O'Reilly)
- High Academic Achievement in BIOSC 1850 (with Dr. Damiani)
- High Academic Achievement in PHYS 0110 (with Dr. Pardo)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for BIOSC 0150 (for Dr. Roberts)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for BIOSC 1850 (for Dr. Damiani)
Courses supported: CHEM 0120,CHEM 0310, BIOSC 0150, BIOSC 0160, BIOSC 1850, PHYS 0110
Post-graduation goal: Medical School
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I became a tutor to better understand the material I have learned and develop better interpersonal communication/leadership skills.
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
I love the applicability of the biological sciences and how the "little things" can be seen in our daily lives like how mitochondrial function and exercise are closely interlocked. I enjoy how physics explains all of the simple phenomena we see in daily life.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Don't underestimate the difficulty; the earlier you begin to prepare for exams/quizzes the less you have to cram before that exam and the final.