Education & Training
- neuroscience major, chemistry and administration of justice minors, Certificate in Foundations of Medicine
- High achievement in CHEM 0310 (with Dr. Horne)
- High achievement in BIOSC 1250 (with Dr. Sved)
- High achievement in BIOSC 1000 (with Dr. Zapanta)
- High achievement in PHYS 0110 (with Dr. Broccio)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Sved's BIOSC 1250
Courses supported: CHEM 0310, BIOSC 1250, BIOSC 1000, PHYS 0110
Post-graduation goal: Work as an EMT, medical school
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I really wanted to get more involved with the courses I was taking, and I wanted to be able to share my tips and tricks for these courses with my peers! I love being able to see and help students conquer difficult subjects: I've been there too, so I know how grueling it can be, but it's really rewarding being able to help student recognize their strengths and get through it.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Don't avoid your weaknesses. Figuring out what you don't know and working through it is going to be your best friend when it comes to test day.
Why should students come to Study Lab?
We make studying fun! You chose your major for a reason. We're here to help you through the hardest subjects and remember why you chose the goals you did, instead of getting bogged down by the difficult subjects.