Education & Training
- molecular biology major with a biochemistry focus; chemistry, economics, and aquatics minors
- High achievement in CHEM 0110 (with Dr. Garret-Roe)
- High achievement in CHEM 0120 (with Dr. VInes)
- High achievement in BIOSC 0150 (with Dr. McGreevy)
- High achievement in BIOSC 0160 (with Dr. West)
Courses supported: CHEM 0110, CHEM 0120, BIOSC 0150, BIOSC 0160, BIOSC 0350
Post-graduation goal: medical school.
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I became a tutor because I believe that the best way to continue to learn something is to teach it.
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
The natural sciences allow us to better understand the world around us, this appeals to my natural curiosity and made me interested in it.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Don't just expect to learn by reading the textbook and going to class. You must actively learn and practice by making quizlets or doing practice tests on top of this.