Education & Training
- industrial engineering major, mathematics minor
- High achievement in CHEM 0960 (with Dr. Morris)
- High achievement in CHEM 0979 (with Dr. Morris)
- High achievement in PHYS 0475 (with Dr. Wood-Vasey)
- High achievement in PHYS 0175 (with Dr. Paolone)
- High achievement in PSY 0010 (with Dr. Ciccocioppo)
Courses supported: CHEM 0960, CHEM 0970, PHYS 0475, PHYS 0175, PSY 0010
Post-graduation goal: Begin a career as an industrial engineer
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I love learning and I want to help others through difficult courses!
What is your favorite thing about the subject in which you tutor?
I like seeing the applications of physics, chemistry, and psychology in real life.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Study a little every night so you won't be overwhelmed come exam time.
Why should students come to Study Lab?
It's helpful to learn among others.