Education & Training
- chemistry major, economics minor
- High achievement in CHEM 0110 (with Dr. Wagner)
- High achievement in CHEM 0120 (with Dr. Weber)
- High achievement in PHYS 0110 (with Dr. Broccio)
- High achievement in PHYS 0111 (with Dr. Broccio)
Courses supported: CHEM 0110, CHEM 0120, PHYS 0110, PHYS 0111
Post-graduation goal: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
Area of Study
Tutoring Course numbers
Post- Graduation Plan
Why did you become a tutor?
I became a tutor because I enjoy helping students attain their academic goals.
What is your favorite thing about the subject(s) in which you tutor?
My favorite thing about chemistry and physics are their applications to physiology and medicine.
What is the best study tip you have for a student taking one of the courses you tutor?
Use all of the resources provided (such as office hours, review sessions, and assigned readings/problems).