Creating your schedule takes a lot of thoughtful planning, time and effort. Check out the following resources to help make the process go more smoothly.
Resources for Making Your Schedule
From searching for classes to how to enroll, get the information you're looking for here.
- Course Subject Abbreviations
- Time Schedule Planner
- Access your student center and academic advisement report
- Add a course to your shopping cart
- Using Edit to switch a recitation or lab
- Search for a course by day/time
- Search for a General Education Requirement (GER) (for students admitted Fall 2018 or after only)
- Using the Waitlist Feature
- Enrolling using the Schedule Planner
Registrar's Office Resources:
Other Undergraduate Schools at the University
If you are planning to apply for internal transfer to another school here at the University of Pittsburgh, refer to the linked document to read more about the prerequisites and admission requirements for the program to which you are interested in applying. Download information about Other Schools @ Pitt.